Hollywood & Vine
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Contractor: Gatehouse Capital & Legacy Partners
- Architect: HKS Architects
- Clients: Gatehouse Capital, HEI Hospitality, Legacy Partners
Linda Siegel was appointed by Fuscoe Engineering to serve as Senior Project Manager, overseeing, arguably, one of the most exciting projects Hollywood has seen in decades. This 4.6 acre site located at one of the most famous intersections in the world, Hollywood and Vine. This enormous Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project includes:
- W Hotel – A four star high rise hotel with luxurious amenities destined to be the toast of the town.
- Residential Units – 375 units for rent. Twenty percent of these units are designated as affordable. Units are constructed in a 12-story high rise.
- Condominium Units – 143 luxury W residences with 24 hour concierge services.
- Retail Uses – Over 50,000 square feet of street level retail space offering residents and hotel guests shopping, dining, and a Trader Joe’s market.
- MTA Subway Station – The existing Hollywood & Vine Redline station is located within the project. Improvements to the MTA Portal were integrated in the project.
- MTA Bus Layover Facility – A bus layover facility was designed within the first floor of the structure.